- It works with any refrigerator that currently uses GE RPWF or RPWFE filters. It is used in selected GE french-door refrigerators. Compatible with select GE french-door refrigerators.
- GE’s most advanced filtration ever. Tested and verified to filter 5 trace pharmaceuticals including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim, and fluoxetine ( The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users’ water)
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 50 other contaminants. Reduces 99% of Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and Perfluorooctaine Sulfonate (PFOS)
- Easy filter replacement: No tools of water-turnoff required to replace cartridge inside refrigerator.
- Six-Month filter life: For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons.
shop more, spend less
CODE: MORE- 45% DISCOUNT ON ORDERS OVER $45